Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Way Forward


My Vietnam experience concluded in December 2011. Since then, I’ve been rummaging over how to proceed with this Blog given that its original function was to act as a testimonial of my professional and personal experiences in South-East Asia. I must admit that I have yet to attain that desperately sought out enlightenment or moment of clarity, while nevertheless still convinced about my desire to proceed with the upkeep. Maybe, in time, a more pronounced theme will resurface or maybe it will wander without a North Star for months to come, but, at least for now, I will carry on this challenge in hopes of finding a muse or an inspiration in my current and future surroundings.

I have also decided to stick to the title “Viktoria’s Waters” because I find the ever-present and all-encompassing role of water a perfect metaphor for what surrounds and intrigues me while also concerning or affecting others.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment